HEC Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme Phase 3 Detail – Higher Education Commission Pakistan
HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships Programme
Applications are invited from Pakistani/AJK nationals for “Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme (Phase-111)-HEC” as per the following eligibility criteria:
- PhD degree holder from HEC recognised local or international university
- Must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognised university/DAI or public sector R&D organisation (recognised by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology)
- Must not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship before V’
- Must not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date
- 5 years work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD
- Must have a placement letter in top 200 OS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor
- Must have acquired requisite qualification on or before the closing date
How To Apply ?
- Applicants are required to submit online application through: research.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft, Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited NC No. 1742-79001334-01.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be processed. SAVED applications will not be considered.
6 Please visit www.hec.gov.okisite/postdoc for detailed information.
- The application will be processed on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicant. In case of any error/omission and misrepresentation. HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Deadline for Submission of Applications: April 15, 2021
Project Coordinator Sector H-9, Islamabad. Post-Doctoral Fellowships UAN: 051-111-119-432 Programme (Phase-Ill) Email: [email protected]