How to Check Number of Registered SIMs Against a CNIC in Pakistan of following cellular companies in Pakistan
- Jazz / Mobilink
SIM Information System
Here you can check the number of registered SIMs against any National ID Card Number using CNIC of that person.
How to check the number of registered SIM:
- Enter the CNIC without dashes in “CNIC Number” field.
- Verify that you are a human
- Click on “Submit” button.
Other Methods are
In Pakistan, you can check the number of SIMs (Subscriber Identity Modules) registered against your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) through the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) online verification system. Here’s how you can do it:
Method 1: PTA Online Portal
- Visit the PTA official website: PTA Device Identification Registration and Blocking System.
- Click on the “Online Complaints” tab.
- If you already have an account, log in; otherwise, you may need to sign up for a new account.
- After logging in, select “Check your mobile device count.
- Enter your CNIC number and the security code.
- Click on the “Check” button.
- The system will provide you with information about the number of SIMs registered against your CNIC.
Method 2: SMS Verification
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Create a new message.
- Type your CNIC number without any dashes or spaces (e.g., 1234512345678).
- Send the message to 668.
- You will receive a reply from PTA containing information about the total number of SIMs registered against your CNIC.