National Bank of Pakistan Human Resource Management Jobs in Karachi – Government Jobs in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
“The Nation’s Bank”, National Bank of Pakistan, is committed to supporting the financial well-being of the Nation and promoting sustainable growth and inclusive development through its extensive local and international network of branches. As one of the leading and largest banks in Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan significantly contributes to the socioeconomic growth of the country. The bank aims to transform into a future-fit, agile, and sustainable institution.
In line with our strategy, the Bank is looking for talented, dedicated, and experienced professional(s) for the following position in the area of Human Resource Management based in Karachi. Individuals who fulfill the below basic-eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
01 Position / Job Title: Manager HR Budgeting (AVP)
Reporting to: Wing Head — HR Strategic Planning & Budgeting
Educational / Professional Qualification
- Minimum Graduation or equivalent from a local or international university/college/institute recognized by the HEC
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR and/or Finance would be preferred
- Minimum 08 years of working experience in Human Resource and/or Finance with at least 03 years in Budgeting and/or Planning and/or a similar role, preferably with a bank and/or financial sector and/or large-sized organization
Other Skills / Expertise / Knowledge Required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well-versed with staff cost and manpower planning
- Attention to detail
Outline of Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Liaise with Wing Heads and Business Partners of different Groups regularly to identify recruitment challenges and develop Head Count budget and plan on a yearly basis
- Ensure that the Head Count requirement is in line with the Bank’s overall strategy
- Monitor variances of budgeted headcount against the actuals at a preset frequency
- Coordinate with different groups/wings/divisions to identify recruitment needs in line with the manpower plan
- Assist Wing Head in establishing the yearly manpower plan budget in collaboration with different functions based on the approved organizational structure
- Assist the Wing Head in deriving strategic plans for HR and monitor key metrics and implementation in line with the approved strategic plan and objectives
- Perform any other assignment as assigned by the supervisor(s)
Assessment Interview(s) Only shortlisted candidates strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for panel interviews.
Employment Type The employment will be on a contractual basis for three years, which may be renewed at the discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered a compensation package and other benefits as per the Bank’s Policy/rules.
Interested candidates may visit the website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply online within 10 working days from the date of publication of this advertisement as per the given instructions. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
PID(K)1592/23 (We are an equal opportunity employer)
Women, Minorities, and Differently-abled Persons are encouraged to apply