PRMPU Lahore Government of The Punjab Jobs 2024
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
PUNJAB RESOURCE MANAGEMENT & POLICY UNIT
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The Punjab Resource Management & Policy Unit operates under the administrative control of the Planning & Development Board, Government of Punjab. The following positions are currently available under the scheme titled “Institutional Strengthening of P&D Board and Capacity Building of Public Sector Employees,” executed by the Punjab Resource Management & Policy Unit (PRMPU). These positions need to be filled immediately, purely on a contract basis. We encourage suitable candidates to apply for these posts. The qualifications and experience required for these positions are mentioned below:
|No. of Posts
|Qualification: Primary. Experience: At least three (03) years of experience in the Public Sector related to L.T.V driving and must have a valid driving license. Maximum Age: 40 Years
Instructions for Application:
- For the vacancies, candidates must submit a hard copy through courier to the address listed below along with a copy of CNIC, CV, duly attested copies of all educational, experience, and other relevant/required documents, and two (02) passport-size photographs by 19th February 2024.
- Government servants should send their applications through the proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be applicable according to government rules.
- Quota will be applicable as per Govt. Policy.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- PRMPU reserves the right to reject any or all applications prior to selection at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- A market-based remuneration package shall be offered to the selected candidates.
- The service of those selected applications will be terminated if their degree(s)/educational certificates are found to be bogus.
- PRMPU provides equal opportunity for merit-based selection.
- Candidates who have already applied for the above-mentioned positions in response to advertisements published in the newspaper Roznama Dunya and The Express Tribune vide IPL No. 136 dated: 06th & 7th January 2024, respectively, do not need to apply again.
Punjab Resource Management & Policy Unit (PRMPU)
184—A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.