Competition Commission of Pakistan Government of Pakistan Jobs November 2023 – Government Jobs in Islamabad, Pakistan
Competition Commission of Pakistan Government of Pakistan
Competition Commission of Pakistan invites online applications from qualified/competent candidates for appointment on a two years contract against the following posts:-
Terms and Conditions:
- Post- qualification experience of the candidate will be preferred.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview, no TA/DA will be given to the candidates who appear in the test/interview.
- Only citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for appointment.
- Government employees may apply through proper channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered.
- General age relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- Candidates who try to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
- After completion of two years contract, the individuals showing the best abilities, knowledge and exceptional performance may be considered for extension.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept, reject the applications or postpone the process as allowed under the rules.
- The Lumpsum salary package will be offered without any additional allowances.
How to apply:
Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification/experience/skills criteria for the mentioned posts may apply online at www.cc.gov.pk . Only online applications will be considred. Last date to apply is 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Assistant Director (HR) Competition Commission of Pakistan 051-9100260-3