Pakistan National Shipping Corporation Jobs For Residents of Balochistan – Government Jobs in Pakistan
Pakistan National Shipping Corporation
The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC” Group of companies, as the National Flag Carrier undertakes global shipping operations. PNSC requires high caliber and result oriented professionals for the positions of:
S # 1 Position Qualification & Experience Maximum Age Limit 60 Years General Manager (MR&S) • COC Class 1 (Motor). • At least 2 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on board Oil Tankers / Bulk Carriers on FG Vessels. • Minimum 3 years shore based experience in Ship Management and Ship repairs with reputable shipping organizations. • Preference will be given to a candidate having: • Degree in Engineering Sciences (Mechanical / Marine) or MBA. • Experience in senior leadership role. • Experience of ERP. 2 Manager (Spares, Stores & Bunker) • COC Class 1 (Motor). • 1 Year sailing experience as Chief Engineer. • 2 Years experience at shore in a reputable shipping company. OR • Bachelors in Engineering. • 5 Years’ experience of dealing stores / spare / bunker for technical management in workshop & ship stores in a reputable shipping company. 50 Years • Preference will be given to a candidate having: • ERP Proficiency. • Experience in using IT resources. 3 Superintendent Engineer (Tanker) • Certificate of Competency Class 1 (Motor). • 1-2 years sailing experience as chief engineer on LR or Aframax Tankers • Experience as superintendent engineer would be preferred. 55 Years 4 Marine Superintendent (Fleet Bulker) • Certificate of Competency Class 1 Deck (Master Mariner). • Minimum 1 year sailing experience as Ship Master. • Experience of geared Bulk Carriers. 55 Years 5 Assistant Manager (Fleet) • COC Class II (Deck I Engineer) with 3 to 5 Years sailing experience. OR • Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical) with 2 Years’ experience in a shipping company / Marine Sector Industry. 50 Years • Preference will be given to a candidate having: • Sound knowledge of ERP. • Understanding of Bridge, Communication and Navigation system of merchant vessels.
- Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidates having exposure of ERP environment shall be given preference.
- Appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two years extendable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered market-based remuneration package. commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Interested candidates may apply through online application form available at PNSC website www.prisc.com.pk and National Job Portal Last date for submission of application is 28H1 November, 2023. • Job description is available on PNSC website.
- Only short listed applicants shall be called for interview. • No TA/DA or expenses shall be payable.
- Job quotas as presorted vide Establishment Division Notification No # S.R0 No. 747(1)/2020 dated 19.00-2020 and quotas prescribed for minorities, person with disabilities and women will be followed.
- Residents of Balochistan are encouraged to apply. Candidates from Balochistan will be given preference subject to meeting the criteria.
- Being the technical position, if the appropriate candidate is not found under the prescribed job quota, then the candidate will be selected on merit. • Corporation reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants. PID(K)1443/23