Pakistan Ordnance Factories Board Wah Havelian Sanjwal Cantt Jobs – Government Jobs in Islamabad, Pakistan
PAKISTAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES BOARD WAH CANTT • JOB OPPORTUNITIES Pakistan Ordnance Factories (Wah Cantt, Havelian Cantt & Sanjwal Cantt) a huge defence industrial complex in Public sector, is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, motivated and creative talent for the following positions on regular basis: Sr. No Post Available BPS Qualifications / Expertise Max Age Limit upto 01-12-2023 Quota Distribution Province / Region No of Vac 1 Medical Officer 17 MBBS or equivalent recognized by PMDC. 30 Years Merit KPK Total 01 01 02 2 Assistant Manager Technical 17 BSc Engg or equivalent (Computational Mechanics / Aerospace) Electrical / Electronics / Metallurgy / Mechatronics / Industrial & Manufacturing / Environmental Sciences. 30 Years Merit Punjab Sindh (U) Sindh (R) Total 01 01 01 01 04 3 Assistant Manager Chemical 17 BSc Engg or equivalent in Chemical Technology / MSc Chemistry. 30 Years Punjab KPK Sindh (U) Sindh (R) Total 01 01 01 01 04 4 Assistant Manager Admin 17 MBA / MPA / MA Admin Science / Economics / BS Finance & Accounting / MSc Leadership & Management. 30 Years Sindh (U) KPK Total 01 01 02 5 Assistant Programmer 17 MS (18 years education) in Computer Engg, Computer Science, IT Software Engg OR BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engg (16 years education), Artificial Intelligence & Data Sciences, GIS & Remote Sensing with minimum 03x years experience. 30 Years Sindh (U) Sindh (R) Total 01 01 02 6 12 Retired JCO who is Gunnery staff course JNGS qualified from Artillery School, Nowshera. 50 Years Sindh (U) Sindh (R) TOTAL 03 01 04 7 Gate Supervisor 07 • Matric Pass (min) • Retired / released JCOs or equivalent from Armed forces / LEAs (Ranger, FC, Police) having equal from concerned deptt. 50 Years Punjab Sindh (U) Sindh (R) KPK Baloch Ex-FATA TOTAL 07 03 05 01 02 01 19 8 Security Assistant 07 • Matric Pass (min) • Retired / released NCOs or equivalent from Armed forces / LEAs (Ranger, FC, Police) having equal from concerned deptt. 45 Years Merit Punjab Sindh (U) Sindh (R) KPK Baloch TOTAL 01 04 01 01 02 02 11 9 Skilled 05 Retired EME Gun Fitter JCO or NCO. 45 Years Merit 04
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Woman, Disable, Minority quota will be observed as per instructions of the Government.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per prevailing Rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date of receipt of application i.e. 01-12-2023
- For positions mentioned at Sr # 2, candidates having background of CAD/CAM/CFD Simulation and relevant experience of 2-3 years will be given preference. Candidates possessing higher qualification will also be given preference.
- For positions mentioned at Sr # 4, candidates having experience in Cost & Accounting and Audit will be given preference.
- Candidates for position mentioned at Sr.N. 1 to 5 having higher qualification will be given preference. The degrees must be from HEC recognized and reputed institutes/universities duly verified by concerned authority. Candidates of all the engineering disciplines must have valid PEC Membership.
- For positions mentioned at Sr.No.7 & 8 candidates having following will be ineligible:-
- Disciplinary case involving moral turpitude/character or involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
- Applicant discharged compulsory on account of inefficiency.
- Applicant with medical category “C”.
- Those having foreign spouse are ineligible. ix. No TA / DA shall be admissible for the test /interview.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- Consequent upon appointment in POF, the individuals will be placed under probation initially for a period of 01 x year, further extendable under the rules. In case of failure to clear the probation, the individual concerned will be terminated /discharged from service under the relevant rules.
- Result awaited applicants are in-eligible to apply. Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview through SMS, therefore, active mobile number should be mentioned on application Form. However, POF will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.
- Applications will only be receipt through POF website i.e. www.00f.grw.ok latest by 01-12-2023, Direct applications will not be entertained. xiv For any clarification, please contact on Phone # 051-905521049 & 051-905524215,