Higher Education Commission HEC Undergraduates Studies Admission Test USAT 2024
Higher Education Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT)
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Education Testing Council (ETC)will conduct Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) for admission at the undergraduate level in universities operating all over Pakistan. The USAT is designed on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) pattern and covers all known disciplines of Engineering, Medicine (Allied Health), Management and Social Sciences at the undergraduate entry level The students after qualifying respective USAT would stand eligible to all relevant universities like the SAT and for undergraduate scholarships of Hungary, etc.
Who Can Apply?
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)or Grade I2education/ equivalent.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination and are awaiting results.
Which USAT Version to Apply for based on Academic Streams?
The USAT test will be conducted in the following six categories based on relevant academic streams. Students should register accordingly:
Test Category Stream/ Discipline
USAT – E Pre-Engineering
USAT – M USAT – A
Pre-Medical Art 6: Humanities
Test Category Stream/ Discipline
USAT – CS Computer Science
USAT – GS General Science USAT – COM Commerce
Any score equal to or above 50 will be considered as a qualifying score. The maximum score is 100
Test Breakup/Marks Distribution
The detailed breakup of tests and marks distribution for all the USAT versions is available at: https://vnwilec.gov.plaenglish/HECAnnouncements/Pages/CW•HEC•USATaspx
Proposed Test Schedule
Test is held on a quarterly basis in the major cities of Pakistan. However, more tests can be arranged if need be.
Role of Universities
Universities will continue to announce their admission programme independently. Students applying to universities accepting USAT will submit the USAT – (category) score card for inclusion in the weightage-based merit determining formula.
How to Apply for (USAT)
- Visit the following link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of difficulty during online registration, visit https://onlinehelp.hec.govold.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for OUT Test and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Test Fee of Rs. 1750/. is to be deposited via Clink Hill Invoice participating Banks/ATM statement Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/JazzCash/Upaisa.
- Once you have selected 1bill Invoice payment service. Open /sign.in to your mobile app and dick on Bill payment or payment services (as per your mobile banking app options).
- Click on 1Bill Invoice payment services and enter the consumer number generated by the ETC portal Once you see the details, pay the amount. 0
- After depositing the fee through Oink 18411 Invoice, click on Verify Online Payment on ETC Dashboard.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. as
- The candidates must get queries/complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal Queries/complaints handling beyond the registration deadline is denied by the system due to -5 logistics/security reasons.
Note: Taking a mobile or any calculating, recording, or imaging electronic device inside the test centre as well as uploading or sharing the images of question book is strictly prohibited and an offence liable to punishment as per the ETC rules.
Lost Date for Online Registration: January 17. 2024
USAT Tentative Test Date: January 28. 2024
Helpline 0334-111-9432, 051-111-119-432
Contact Us Education Testing Council Higher Education Commission, Sector FI-9, Islamabad
Link https://etc.hec.gov.pk Education Testing Council
HECPalistan7002 In •