National Bank of Pakistan Jobs Area Treasury & Capital Markets in Islamabad Lahore – Government Jobs in Pakistan
“The Nation’s Bank”, National Bank of Pakistan aims to support the financial well-being of the Nation along with enabling sustainable growth and inclusive development through its wide local and international network of branches. Being one of the leading and largest banks of Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan is contributing significantly towards socioeconomic growth in the country with an objective to transform the institution into a future-fit. agile and sustainable Bank. In line with our strategy, the Bank is looking for talented, dedicated and experienced professional(s) for the following position in the area of Treasury & Capital Markets. The individuals who fulfill the below basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
01 Position /Job Title Reporting to Educational / Professional Qualification Corporate Dealer FX (0G-11 / 0G-1) Wing Head – Flow Desk (Central I North) • Minimum Graduation or equivalent from a local or international university / college / institute recognized by the HEC • Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration / banking / finance would be preferred Experience • Minimum 03 years of banking experience in Treasury and / or Trade and / or FX and / or Money Market and / or its operations
Other Skills / Expertise / Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Treasury / FX dealing • Good analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics Outline of Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To build and maintain strong relationships with commercial, government and corporate clients in respective regions
- To be responsible for P/L – to generate income from FX flow transactions and meet income targets assigned by the Group
- To quote FX rates spot, discounting, forward etc. to clients and liaise with FX sales and FIS desks to structure and price the product • To maintain strong relationships with corporate and commercial business teams in respective regions
- To visit clients in respective regions to build and strengthen relationships • To build knowledge of global and local financial markets in order to provide feedback to clients • To provide current and upcoming market events to dealing room and targeted clients • To pitch new products to clients and assist the fixed income desk in relation to IPS accounts • To perform any other assignment as assigned by the supervisor(s) Place of posting Islamabad & Lahore
Assessment Test / Interview(s) Only shortlisted candidates strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and / or panel interview(s). Employment Type The employment will be on contractual basis for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy / rules.
Interested candidates may visit the website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply online within 10 working days from the date of publication of this advertisement as per given instructions. Applications received after due date will not be considered in any case. No TA / DA will be admissible for test 7 interview.
(We are an equal opportunity employer) Women, Minorities and Differently-abled Persons are encouraged to apply PID(K)1399/23